Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Wrap
Forget the carb loaded bagels and treat yourself with a deliciously low-fat salmon and cream cheese wrap. This recipe is ideal for a savoury breakfast and, because it can be stored in the fridge overnight, you can also prepare it in the evening and enjoy the following day for lunch.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
1 chives flavoured oat bran galette
1 tablespoon of low fat cream cheese
A few slices of good quality smoked salmon
Let’s get cooking
1. Use our basic recipe for the oat bran galette and add a tablespoon of fresh chopped chives to the batter before pouring the mix into the pan
2. Once the pancake is ready, let it cool down on a plate for a couple of minutes. If the pancake is still hot it might crack when you start preparing the wrap
3. Spread the cream cheese on the galette, place the smoked salmon on top and season with black pepper
4. To fold the wrap, fold in the sides of the pancake and then roll from the bottom up
5. Cut the wrap in half and enjoy!